I started re-blogging with an aspiration to write fun-blogs. As much as I am aware, I failed at it terribly. Let me try sticking to my goal at least for once today :D
What was one fun thing that happened today?
Well, I attended Brand Management class today and guess what? We were discussing 'Washing powder Nirma' ad. Apparently, Nirma, a local brand in India managed to outperform Unilever, a giant CPG company through its catchy 'Nirma' song. Such a fun fact, isn't it? What's furthermore hilarious is the fact that most Indians of my age still remember the Nirma ad; we started signing the ad as soon as the Prof mentioned it :D
Lately, Karthik and I have started watching BBT over lunch and dinner to compensate for the loss of fun in our lives due to COVID lockdown. However, I do not enjoy it as much as he does and that frustrates me! He has good attention to speech and I don't making me miss out on certain jokes I ought to listen to. I still enjoy watching the episodes with him, his laugh is contagious :D
Oh yea, another fun fact, yesterday was Ugadi, new year in my native town. One highlight of this special occasion is the panchangam - a sneak peek into the year for you based on your zodiac sign. There are several astrologers who flood the television with their expertise in panchangam on Ugadi. I was talking to my mom about how she decides who to listen to (narrations vary with the expert) and her simple mantra - listen to their forecasts from previous year, compare it with reality and decide! LOL
I love these panchangams, they are a way for me to keep my hopes high. I dump them however when they don't predict what I want to hear. Lets see what this year has in store for us and how much of it matches with what we heard from panchangam :D
No comments:
Post a Comment