Saturday, March 28, 2020

91DIVOC Tales #3



Well, my day started with a bit of dilemma. We received the list of 1st round interviewees for one of the companies that we applied to. Guess what? Karthik made it while I did not. I was not sure how to react to be honest. One hand, I was super happy for him. On the other hand, I was super unhappy not because I was not shortlisted but more so because I was not displaying any signs of sadness!! I was really untouched by my performance. I was like 'fine, this company is not lucky to have me'. What am I thinking?? The world is heading towards recession.. Everyone is bracing for impact and applying to all Tom-Dick-&-Harry firms. I am sitting here thinking I will certainly find some job somewhere.. Either I attained highest level of confidence in myself which for a while I have been striving to.. or...... I am simply going crazy!!

Its interesting to compete with your partner in professional lives. I don't know why people make a fuss about it but I enjoy it. Coz, whatever is the end result, I will get my way through. For instance, if I win over him, I simply enjoy the success. If he wins over me, well I still enjoy.. as I trick him into doing chores to cheer me up :D I am a very bad wife, poor guy he never realises it.




No comments:

Post a Comment