Note: For those who expect fun out of this blog, skip this post!
Ever since I turned 15, the one question that bothered me often - "Mein aisa kyun hoon??" and this post is all about it..
Event 1. Lower Kindergarten
Sis (3rd grade): Amma, I shall go play now and finish my math sums after games.. Plz let me go.. (Amma gives a skeptical look)
Me: Amma, Plz lemme do my homework (?!).. I can play anytime ltr.. (Amma puzzled)
Event 2. 7th grade
Me: I wanna join hostel(weeping).. There's not a single person around here who's of my age and whom I can play with.. Hostel ll give me friends.. Lemme go.. (Amma highly upset with my decision)
Event 3. Engineering
Me: I wanna go to a pub!!
Friends: But you neither drink nor dance?
Me: I wanna observe and compare the Indian pub culture with those abroad..
Event 4. College again
After a really really long wait, one fine day I get a chance to talk to Mr. B.. And I open my pocket GRE guide.. forcefully get myself engrossed in it.. (WTH!!)
And there are many more to add to the list mostly focusing on my passion for philosophy & human psychology, laughing style, reserved nature, etc..
All in all, I just decided off late - I am Different! And I am happy with it..
And I finally attain Mental peace.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment